Tuesday, April 6, 2010

How painful that is...



When I see you,
and I hear you -
talking about someone else.
It made me wish it was me.
When you talk about the pain,
and see those tears flow,
I wish I can wipe them for you...
but I can't.
for who am I in your life,
I'm no one, nobody.

Sometimes it made me think,
why wouldn't you notice me?
or choose me instead!
But I cannot teach someones heart,
nor make someone like me,
for that's not right.
But wish I can.

"But", always but, nothing but "but"
no assurance nor possibility,
If by chance we can be together.
I will enjoy and cherish
each moment and be grateful.
However it can't be,
for we have boundaries.

So I'll just bare with the situation,
I'll just look and indulge myself -
looking at your face.
Drooling and dreaming, enjoying
the moment of happiness.

Creating a world.
A world that you and I,
are together. Happy!
A world I created alone,
a place where we can stay together in love.
But in reality we cannot.
And how painful that is....


written by:
Patrick B. Mendoza
April 07, 2010
inspired by a true story


No comments:

Post a Comment