Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Alpha and Omega


by Patrick Mendoza

When I see the stars in the sky,
I wonder.
When will that day come?
When I look at the falling leaves it made me think,
will the time stop running for me?

And as I gaze at that star falling,
it made me wish;
for someone to come my way.
And as I look in the grassy field,
It makes me want to feel someone to comfort me,
like the wind touching the grass.

As I gather my thoughts,
Live my Life,
with the daily routine,
"will these ever change?"
is the question I ask myself.

I want to escape this nostalgic feeling.
Whirling, twirling, eating my senses up, swallowing me whole.
In the Black hole of never ending numbness, will someone come to my rescue?
is the question that echoes clinging, clatters in the silence,
and never again heard ny anyone.

It's sickly deafining,
Shouting, but was never heard,never, by anyone.
Echoing in the silence of the night, never again,
not a chance to see the brightness,
the coming of the sun,
the echoes of the scream,
blown away by the wind, never heard again. Never! Forever! That's my story.
The Alpha and Omega of life...
My life...

(written June 01, 2009)

No comments:

Post a Comment